20110626

Then & Now

It has been a blessing that I have been able to represent Colorado at both the Miss Teen USA pageant in 2006 and at Miss USA 2011. Both experiences have made such a huge impact in my life and are full of memories that I will keep with me for the rest of my life. I thought it would be interesting to look at what changes I have made since 2006, and I can say it has been quite the improvement. I know for me as I Miss, I was a lot more focused on getting into shape then  I was at Teen, and I am so excited with what I was able to do with the help of Kent Paul and The Gym. I like to think my fashion sense evolved for the better, too. I mean, I went from polyester blue dress with feathers as a Teen to drop dead gorgeous MacDuggal Red Carpet Dream Dress as a Miss! I think I am same fun-loving person that I was at Teen, with just a little bit more life experience and maturity! Take a look at these changes:
GOWN PORTRAIT (Haha, same pose, nearly same face!!!)
GOWN COMPETITION (Again, same pose and face, Hilarious!)
FADIL (Little more smiley as a Miss)

PORTRAIT (Over the shoulder!!!)
BIGGEST IMPROVEMENT!!!!

If only I could do it just one more time!!!
<3 Blair

No comments:

Post a Comment